Latest Movie :

I felt like decorating myself.

Hypomania is FUN. You get all the nice effects of mania (good feelings, energy, creativity) without all the bad stuff (hallucinations, delusions of grandeur, reckless driving, etc). I was a bit hypomanic yesterday, so after burning off some energy sorting and discarding items in our loft, I did the dishes, washed the comforter, and then put on some music and set about washing and coloring myself!

I straightened my hair and then tried using my purple and blue hair dyes on it. As you can see, they don't really work all that well, but you can see a bit of blue here and there. The purple was very hard to see even when fresh, alas. All of this will wash out in the shower, and I can use makeup remover to get the blue spots off. I just used a stick of eyeliner/eyeshadow that my sister got from Sephora when she was going as Re-l Mayer for Halloween. Some of you have already seen these, but some haven't, so I thought I'd post them. I actually wore this stuff to work today, and it was a big hit! Everyone really liked it.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger