Latest Movie :

Beautiful Friday

Various things on me hurt today, and both pipetting and bending down really hurt my back, but I was able to shower by myself last night. So that's an improvement. On Wednesday I couldn't even have done that. I took some pills for my back this afternoon, and I hope they help. I kind of wonder if massage is going to be enough. I don't really think so. We'll see.

Today's pictures are all of one item, "Wild Roses" by Royal Black. This house of couture corsetry is based in Vienna, Austria. If I could afford this piece of art, I would definitely wear it. Here is what the artist says about her creation:

Luxurious couture outfit, including an underbust corset with suspenders and neckholder strap, neckholder bra and draped skirt piece.

The corset is made from shantung silk and is decorated with french lace appliqué, PVC cutwork and 3D roses, leaves and tendrils. The PVC ornaments are self designed lasercut motifs, carefully arranged by hand. Also each rose is decorated with Swarovski crystals.

The bra is covered in handpleated silk organza, decorated with PVC tendrils.
The skirt piece is a delicate drapery of the same silk organza.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger