Latest Movie :

TMI - Say something Sexy


TMI Tuesday: December 18, 2012

The Sexiest Thing

20121217-122034.jpg
Photo source: Afroerotik
1. What is the sexiest thing you’ve done in the last two months?
Well, my wife's been sick for the last month with various early winter afflictions, so it certainly hasn't been anything interesting at home.  That’s more an unfortunate statement of fact instead of a complaint. 

The last couple of months have been busy with work, choir practice (don’t laugh), and trying to be a good FFF host.  (The prompt will be up Wednesday, BTW)  Most of my sexiness has been with my wonderful on-line friends.  They are so stunningly beautiful all of them, each in a different way, each very special to me which makes all of my time with them sexy time.  Some call to complain, to vent and to cry.  Others call when they are horny and just need a masterful voice on the other end of the line.  Some call via Skype, sometimes to watch, sometimes to be watched, and both work very well for me.

The best, best, best thing that’s happened in the past two months is that I’m working for real money, in an office with a door that locks and thick walls.   Enough said, right?

2. What is the sexiest thing you’ve worn in the last 30 days?
Black and Gold spandex swimming shorts with a red tank top as I walked in to the gym.  Heather, the adorably cute blond at the front desk, commented that it was a good day for swimming and, and (she really said this, I promise), that I looked as if I could go for hours.  She then laughed, blushed, and said, “I meant swimming!!!”  I just looked at her until she turned beet red.  It was hilarious.
3. What is the sexiest thing you’ve watched in the last 30 days?

See answer #1.  She was on her bed and was open to suggestions.

4. What is the sexiest thing you’ve heard in the last two weeks?

Besides Heather’s faux paus?  I had a friend call me with the express purpose of getting off.  She was alone and had a few minutes and wanted to hear my voice, gain my permission, and find release.  Conversation was light but superfluous and time at a premium.  She told me what she wanted because I forced her to say it out loud.  Unless you can claim it, you can’t have it, that’s my motto.  She asked, and her wish was granted.  Permission to touch, to spread, to explore was granted and there is this moment, this very very special moment when her voice changed and I know, for the next few minutes, she is mine.

Nothing is sexier than that voice……

5. What is the sexiest thing you’ve said in the last 24 hours?

“You may cum.”

Bonus
: Tell us or show us something sexy.

When I first read this, I was, and still am, tempted to refer you to my list of followers.  There are so many wonderful, sexy, intelligent, witty, erotic, amazing, talented, engaging, sultry, seductive women, and men, in my list that I wouldn’t even know where to start. Then I thought about picking my “favorites” but I couldn’t do that either.  How can I pick between such amazing friends.  It would be like asking which I liked better, Mozart, Da Vinci, or Picasso?  How do I pick between so much beauty and wonder?  How can I pick the top 3, but leave out #4 who’s the one who got me through tough times.  How do I list 10, and leave out the next 5?   Lists are a trap, because you, my friends, all make my life happier, my dick harder, and my brain brighter by being with me.

So what can I leave you with that is sexy.  My words are better than my photographs, my thoughts more organized than my paint strokes, and so I am at a loss. 

To “say something sexy” is like being forced to tell a joke.  Ahh, a joke.

I spoke with a beautiful Jewish friend.  She said that I should use her son in the Christmas nativity since having a young Jewish boy seemed appropriate.  I agreed, but warned her, “What ever you do, DON’T volunteer for the Easter Pageant. 

I’m no George Clooney, not even a Brad Pitt, but I’m not Steve Buscemi either.  But I can make you laugh, I give good phone, and laughter is the sexiest thing of all. 
 
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger