Latest Movie :

Dragging today

Well, darlings, I think we've learned how many days I can go before Restoril quits working again. The last couple of nights it's been taking longer and longer to kick in, and last night I didn't get to sleep until around 3am, despite taking it at 8:30pm. That is a lot of boring time spent lying in the dark. I slept fitfully until I had to get up at 7:45, but fortunately no nightmares.

I'm going back to Ambien and NyQuil tonight, as I need to get some sleep. I told the doctor about all of this, so we'll see what he said. His original idea was for me to switch between the two anyway, but he'd asked me to continue on Restoril for a while to get some more data on how it worked with me.

I was going to write some more, but I am TIRED. So forget it. I want to go home and sleep. I hope you all have a smashingly successful weekend. Don't get the flu, k?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger