Latest Movie :

I got some damn sleep!

Woohoo! I feel so much better. I took an Ambien and a dose of NyQuil before we had dinner, as I was beyond exhausted (yet perversely not sleepy, as is my wont), and it kicked in like a sledgehammer. I was out like a light at 6:30pm and slept until 8:00am this morning. Thank god for some modern pharmaceuticals!

I had the beginnings of a nightmare somewhere in the middle of my sleep, but headed it off before it could get really bad. This woman I was with started getting wrong looking. Her mouth opened too wide and her eyes turned black. I put my back against the wall and aimed this big stick I was carrying at her, just in case, then realized it was a dream.

I screamed as loud and long as I could, and I felt it reverberate through the dream. I slapped myself hard on the cheek and the dream levels fell away instantly. I woke up, and then everything felt all right again, so I snuggled in and went back to sleep.

These last couple of days it has been so foggy! I don't know if it's the same cloud that has been sitting on us for all this time or if it's different ones taking turns, but it was really hard to see last night. Here are some pictures I took. It's not the camera making everything look fuzzy. That was how thick the fog was.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger