Latest Movie :

TMI - Don't forget to remember

Thanks to an anonymous TMI Tuesday blog lurker for this week’s questions…Famous or Forgotten
20121126-085016.jpg
For each question answered, an accompanying story would be entertaining. Delight us!
Have you ever had sex with someone famous or who later became famous, if only locally?
While in high school I had a fling with our local County beauty queen. Her short-lived reign was brought to a screeching halt at the state beauty pageant when she refused the first three interview questions saying that they were in turn, “Silly”, “Rude”, and “I’m sorry I didn’t understand that question.” She did not win. The next time I saw her was about eight years after graduation. She was still pretty, but her four kids had worn her out and she didn’t smile much as we talked.
In the spirit of Six Degrees of Separation, have you had sex with someone who had sex with someone who had sex with someone who . . . someone famous?
I once dated a beautiful model who, it was rumored, had lost her virginity to the drummer in some 90’s hair band. My guess is that she started the rumor herself, to give her some big city credibility when in reality she was a small town girl with a cute face and a very small modeling paycheck.
In the opposite direction, have you had sex with someone whose name you didn’t know?
I met her at a dance club and gave up trying to get her name over the insanely loud music.  When she took me by the hand and pulled me off the dance floor I didn’t fight it, and she started to grind against me had decided to grind back. She came, I came, and then her friends found us. And while laughing, they took her by the hand and whisked her away. Thank goodness I was wearing black slacks.
Someone whose name you knew then but have forgotten?
Somewhere in my filing cabinet at home is a list of all the girls I dated before I got married. I did not, repeat, did not, add the names of the girls I dated after I got married. So she’s there someplace, a beautiful lesbian that allowed me to take her to the other team for a night or two. The phone call I got from her spurned girlfriend was the angriest phone call I have ever gotten during my dating career. Even the girls I broke up with couldn’t come up with as much venom as my short-lived girlfriend’s girlfriend did in one call.

My most vivid memory of her is when we were lying on a blanket at the park, she was kissing my neck, cheek, chin, and lips and she told me that she was going back to her girlfriend. I asked her if she meant “roommate”, and she just smiled and shook her head.
I wish I could remember her name, she was sweet.
Someone who you suspect may have forgotten you?

Undoubtedly. I know several who have tried. I know a couple who are trying now even as they read this post. I know some who have claimed to, but the IP address on my visitor log betrays them. There are a few, I hope, that have held onto a memory or two.
My friend I took to coffee on her business trip.
My Canadian healthcare insurance debate partner.
Well, there are others, but I won’t list them in case they really want to forget.
Bonus question: Someone you wish you could forget?

The only ones I want to forget are the ones I should remember most, the friends I treated badly, the women I disrespected, even if unintentionally. At times I want to forget the ones who broke my heart, the one I should have pursued but didn’t.  There are a few people that I regret knowing, there are many people I regret not kissing. I don’t really want to forget them though, they are, were, will be important to me, and though it makes my heart beat faster, and my chest tighten, and though tears form of the corners of my downcast eyes, I never want to forget you.
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger