Latest Movie :

My superpower? Drug resistance.

Yo, guys. This sucks. I took one Restoril last night to sleep, and it did nothing. This is the 30mg dose, mind you, which is apparently the highest dose they make, and absolutely nothing. The pharmacist and doctor both even warned me that it was a really high dose and I should immediately get in bed when taking it. I took it at 8:30 or 9pm, sometime around there, and then we laid in bed for a while and then turned the lights off and absolutely nothing. The last time I remember looking at the clock it was 3am, and we had to get up at 7:30. I have no hangover feeling today, no side effects at all. It's like I never took the drug.

What. The. Hell.

WHYYYYY? I am displeased. This was supposed to be a Super Sleepy Time Cannon Drug for me, and nothing! I didn't want to take anything else, just in case it proved to have some weird interaction with my system and I accidentally murdered myself or projectile vomited or something, so I had a horrid night. I finally got some sleep after 3am, but it was all broken and terrible, and then we got up. UGH.

I am going to try it one more time tonight, and if it doesn't work tonight then I'm going back to my wonderful mixture of Ambien and NyQuil. At least that works sometimes.

Also, there was a burning bus on the I-5 express lanes this morning (that site is where I found these pictures), so traffic was an absolute nightmare. And the server at work is being fixed, so I can't really do anything useful. I should've just stayed home.

All the white stuff is fire-retardant foam, NOT snow.
Exciting!
I want a cupcake. Or a pumpkin spice latte. Or chocolate. SOMETHING.

WAAAH!

I will get over my complainy-ness soon, but right now I am unhappy and the world must know!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger