Latest Movie :

Random thoughts on a Sunday morning

I should really get off Tumblr and work on my Sunday school reading

My son didn't feel good all last night.  I feel bad for him, but I love holding him as we sleep.

The weather should be colder, but i like running without 4 layers of clothes.

I had an orgasm yesterday that was totally underwhelming

"The Hunger Games" was a good book but a boring movie.

It's been a quiet week with my blogger friends.

My daughter is going through a rough time as her best male friends chase after the rich girls.

I made a new friend on-line this week.  She is beautiful but lives in my home town.  that is wonderfully, but it makes me nervous and happy and horny all at the same time.

My pastor's daughter is a real bitch, and he can't see it.

Two of my main friends are on vacation and one is really busy, I miss them when they are away

I love the hour before everyone else wakes up.

My crock pot pork ROCKED last night
  • Pork Shoulder Blade Roast - Boneless - trim the fat, cut into natural sections
  • 1/2 yellow onion sliced, not diced
  • 1 orange pepper - large, cleaned and seeded
  • 4 -6 tablespoons spicy yellow mustard
  • 1 can Campbell's cream of onion soup (with Garlic)
  • lots of fresh ground pepper
  • a few shakes of salt
  • just enough water to rinse the soup can (not a lot)
  • i put in the onions, then meat, pepper and salt, the Orange pepper, the soup, the water, put it on high for 5 hours and it was perfect.  The drippings made a wonderful gravy, I had trimmed most of fat so it wasn't fatty, and I served it with potato slices (like large hash browns), corn, and a green salad.  I ROCKED IT!
I'm typing quietly because my penis is sleeping.

Have a great Sunday.

(and I just got big news from a very special friend.  I am very proud of her.)

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger