Latest Movie :

At the doctor's office

Yet again. I have juggled many things today. Work, massage therapy, work, now doctor appointment. I swear, this accident has been SO ANNOYING. On the up side, I have a rental car and my poor car is being fixed, so some progress is being made. I have a little less pain, and the dizziness isn't quite as constant, but it is still really disorienting when it hits.

There is a possibility of snow tonight and later on this week, but I am fervently hoping it proves to be a lie. So many plants are budding out here that it will be very hurtful if temperatures drop that precipitously. I also don't want to have to drive in snow. I'm paranoid enough now just from the accident. I don't need to add slippery conditions to the mix...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger