Latest Movie :

Tired but out and about

I'm still kind of snuffly. Patrick is better, although he has some remaining congestion. He's got another Tacoma Opera rehearsal tonight, so hopefully it goes well. I'm going to attend the dress rehearsal for his opera tomorrow night with my sister, and it should be interesting. They're doing La Tragédie de Carmen, and I'm particularly keen on seeing it since I've sung the habanera from that opera and I'd like to hear it done with a real orchestra. Hopefully there is some sort of translator to help us along. When I saw Don Giovanni, they had the English translation of the libretto projected up above the stage. Immensely helpful.

I cannot wait to wear my awesome new head decoration and peer pretentiously through opera glasses.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger