Latest Movie :

FFF - Lighten Up!!

Word Limit = 250
Keyword = a synonym for "fixed" but not "fixed" itself
Extra Credit = Include a link to your favorite TUMBLR (besides mine)
25 Bonus Words can be earned by having an orgasm w/i 60 min of writing your entry (be honest)








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After "Dreary-Fest '13 last week I decided that I needed to lighten up for this week's post.  I have to say that I loved the posts from last week though not everyone who wrote linked back to the FFF post.    This week, please spread the word, let's get a few more people sharing!!

As always, my post will go up at 12:01 on Friday morning.

Instructions can be found HERE


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger