Latest Movie :

Holding pattern

Just waiting for my cello to be ready.... We're also looking into teachers. Hopefully I will have one lined up soon. I think I've exhausted my creativity for a few days, so I'm going to lay off the art and let the ideas begin recharging in my mind. In the meantime, Patrick has graciously indulged me by playing F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) for me, which is a fairly old first person shooter but still has great AI and a wonderful atmosphere. I love those kind of games, but I can't play them. I can't separate reality from game, and my hands end up getting so cold from blood loss that I can't feel my fingers and they move stiffly.

I have weird problems.

So instead I watch him play them! I've seen a bit of this game before, but I am enjoying it very much nonetheless. All of us (myself and kitties) pile onto the bed and watch Patrick play the game. He sits in my old computer chair and uses the bed for his mouse. We're running it through the television because when he tried to play it on his laptop it made us both incredibly motion-sick. Something about the refresh rate or the camera. Not sure exactly, but we do not have that problem with the TV, thankfully!

Come on, cello...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger