Latest Movie :

Wow, Pinterest is a huge time suck

I've known about Pinterest for a while, but I didn't really do anything about it. I saw links for it, at one point signing up, and then proceeded to let it just stagnate.

But. Y'all.

I finally bothered to learn how to use the silly thing, got a bunch of stuff up, and it is SO FUN. I'm never going to be one of the people who uses it primarily for recipes and crafts or home decorating, because I am useless at most of those, but that doesn't matter! I'm having a blast looking through amazing pictures, be they photography, digital art, whatever.

I've had a deviantART account for something like 7 years, but I didn't really do much with it either for most of that time. I'm actually not good with social media of any sort. Can you tell? Except for Blogger, but that doesn't demand very much of me, so I guess that's why I can deal with the online journaling.

Anyway, I put up a bunch of photography on the dA account, and then transferred a lot of it over to my Pinterest. So I am officially one of Those Social People! YAY! I stuck links on the sidebar too, mostly for my own use.

I will still never have a Facebook account, though. Cross my heart.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger