Latest Movie :

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been so busy at work and so tired from this Lexapro that I pretty much go to bed right after dinner when we get home at night. Doesn't leave a whole lot of time for thinking up posts, alas. To J in WY and R in TX, both with birthdays this month, your presents have shipped! Hopefully they will arrive in time for your special days. If they do not show up by then, please let me know and I'll see what's going on. I will try to get the Christmas gifts out soon as well.

I had a terrible dream last night. Gurgles kept turning into my poor passed away kitty, Truck. Every time he'd transform, my heart would just break, and I was the only one who could see the transformation. Patrick and my parents were around, but they couldn't see it. I remember crying and screaming from grief, saying that since they couldn't see it, I must be hallucinating and was going mad. I must have dreamed that I ripped a chunk of my gums out as well, because I couldn't remember today if that had actually happened or not, and asked Patrick because it seemed so real, but I can't feel a wound in my mouth. He says that was a dream, so I guess it was. I woke up inside the dream, unable to escape, and finally woke up for real. Horrid dream. I hate the emotionally exhausting ones. I'd rather have the gore. Maybe tonight will be more peaceful.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger