Latest Movie :

TMI - It's all fiction

1 - Do you think that acting out a fantasy can sometimes cause damage to a relationship?

Fantasy play deserves a lot more attention than I can pay to it tonight, but the answer is “YES” unless both/all people involved are very secure in their relationships in the bedroom and out.  While most of us live with our fantasies on a daily basis, others around us have no, or little, idea about the internal dialogue we play in our head and that can make for some shocking revelations.  Just admitting you have a fantasy about something off-base, even if never acted upon, gives some people trouble.

The cliché, but popular three-way is a great example. If I told my wife, in a serous way, that I wanted to bring K into bed with us, it would be as if she had already caught me there.  When it goes from fantasy (Oohh, I’d bang Jennifer Anniston for hours) to reality (Carol, from the PTA, asked if she could have time with us in bed) it gets problematic.

2 -    Some couples role play their fantasies rather than introducing another person into the relationship to live out their fantasies. Do you think that this is an acceptable substitute?

This can be a good solution where the ideas can be tried out, testing the waters of the other person’s internal boundaries that might, or might not ever get expressed until the situation is actually upon them. 

3 -    Is there a particular movie or TV series or character from a movie or TV series that you fantasize about?

Oooh, to be honest, I’ve never had huge fantasies about TV or movie people, well, you could count, Scarlett Johanson, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Anniston, but they are so distant, so “other” that it’s hard to get really in to the fantasy.  To be really good, fantasy has to have a touch of reality to it, which leads us right back to the problems we see in the SUV question that started off today’s question.

4 - Apart from the obvious things like child abuse, are there some things that are ‘off limits’ for a fantasy e.g. incest fantasies, age play, rape fantasies. Why/ why not?

My limits have been changing as I’ve explored the on-line world, and I’m sure that is what my pastor warned me about.  But, I still have some boundaries:

Spanking that turns in to beating.

Blood play (though fucking during her period never bothered me)

Cutting

Inflicting bodily harm

Anything with turtles.  No way.

5 -    What is the most taboo thing you have ever fantasised about doing?

That’s an easy question, though it’s a horrible answer.

My wife had a roommate in college that was tall, thin, blonde, rich, and totally bangable.  Tight ass, flat abs, nice proportional tits, the perfect fantasy girl, but also the most stuck up and hypocritical bitch I had ever met.  Her dating activities were not as wholesome as she lead people to believe, and, as you’d guess, I developed a crush on her.  After one particular and pointed rejection, my fantasies about her changed.  They went from pretty standard fantasy fare, to angry rape fantasies.  I hated this bi** for a while and I wanted harm to come to her at the end of my cock   It was my first experience with angry rape fantasy, which is different than fantasy play acting rape fantasy, but I was ashamed that I held on to so much anger for so long. 

6 - Tell us about a fantasy that you have that you don’t ever see yourself actually acting out. Why do you think you will never act it out?

You mean Brooklyn Decker isn’t going to return my call?  What about Marissa?

Unless I take serious action with my wife (aka leaving her), I don’t see any action on the sexual fantasy front.  She claim to have no fantasies of her own and has shown ZERO tolerance for discussing it with me.

7- Have you ever pretended the person you were having sex with was someone else without telling them?

Should I give you a list of my favorite bloggers?

Um, the answer is, DUH!

8 - Have you ever tried to make a fantasy a reality only to have it fail miserably? What happened?

YES!!!  Oh crap, I haven’t thought about this in years:  2 things.

1 – On a bet that I would get it wrong, a friend of mine dared me to buy her some lingerie from VS to see if I could guess her size, favorite color, and style.  I went for bold choices and presented her the gift on the top of my apartment building.  She freaked, cried, dropped the box and ran out.  I was dead-on with every purchase, but no, she did not model it for me.

#2 – She was a running partner and we talked about sex and flirted with the idea of having sex with each other.  On one of my trips, I bought her a yoga strap.  Instead of wrapping it up for her, I pulled it out of my gym bag before a run and wrapped it around her wrists, held them over her head, and said something stupid like, “Is this what you want baby?”

The answer was a resounding “no.”

Bonus: Tell us about your most cherished fantasy. Did you ever live it out? Please give us all the juicy details because that is the kind of people we are.

See my answer to #7.  My fantasies have gotten more personal over the years.  I want to bring some of my favorite people, bloggers, church friends, workmates, together in a hotel for a day, a week, and allow everyone to do whatever they want with whomever they want to do it with.

I want to see K get fucked by two guys.

I want to watch A get spanked by her lover and HK fingers her from below.

I want to watch Greg and Michelle finally get together with Jon & Julio.

I want Greg to suck Julio because he’s wanted to for years but is afraid.

I want to watch H deep throat D while G gets off while R watches and S caresses her from behind. 

And of course, I, and my inner circle, would be in the middle of all of it with a million new sensations delivered a 1,000 different ways, and I want to own the cock that will satisfy them all and keep them cumming back for more (Maybe that’s the real fantasy.)

My other fantasy is to be a published author, but that’s really getting unrealistic now.

————-

How to play TMI Tuesday:Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

AND REMEMBER!!!

I, your humble servant, am hosting FFF this week, would love to have you come by,
follow-along, then start writing with us.





Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger