Latest Movie :

Numb face

Well, as if this weekend full of sewage weren't enough, today I had to have a tooth crowned. I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and it turned out one of my big fillings in my right bottom molar had a hole in it, and decay was beginning inside. I asked if they could just go ahead and fix it today since I was already there, and fortunately they weren't too busy, so we were able to get it done.

I'm at home now, with shaking hands, a numb face that doesn't work on one side, and just a general feeling of vileness. They give you epinephrine to make the numbness last longer. This is so they don't have to stick you again halfway through a long procedure. I like the numbness lengthening effect, but epinephrine makes my heart race and my hands shake. The last time I had it, they had me get up and go over to this machine for X-rays after, and I could barely walk without passing out. I had to sit down and rest. Sigh.

Anyway, I am going to take it easy today and recover feeling in my face. Hopefully this icky feeling wears off soon.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger