Latest Movie :

Blog made out of raspberry wallpaper

That's kind of what this new theme reminds me of. I was going to go with something wintery since we're rapidly approaching that state of affairs here in the Pacific Northwest, but then I tried an icy background picture and realized that it made me feel cold. I hate feeling cold! So I putzed around some more and came up with this one. It's a bit like the screen is covered in raspberry jam, but at least it makes me feel warm. Opinions?

This morning, all of Shoreline and what looked like most of Seattle was covered in very thick fog. It made for an exciting drive to work! I couldn't even see to the end of my street when I pulled out of my parking spot in front of my house. Visibility was maybe 20-25 yards. It got better a little further south, which I guess isn't surprising. From what I've heard, we live in something called a convergence zone, and we get a lot of weird weather, including weather that is more severe than the surrounding neighborhoods, because of how the air currents mix (or something like that, my understanding is a bit vague). I call such mornings Silent Hill mornings, to the surprise of absolutely no one who reads this blog.

One more day of work, yo! Patrick and I only have Friday to go, and then we are off for a glorious nine days' vacation. We aren't going anywhere, other than down to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. We're just going to relax and chill out, sleep in a lot, and unwind from the stresses of the past few months. Sometimes you just need a staycation, you know?

We may try to work on some sort of Christmas song while we have time off, if we aren't too busy being lazy and eating. I do love classic Christmas carols, by which I mean O Holy Night and It Came Upon the Midnight Clear, not Santa Baby and Baby, It's Cold Outside (which is totally about date rape, look up the words if you don't believe me). Santa Baby makes me gag inside every time I hear it. I think part of the problem is the deliberately fake, grating, semi-little kid voice the singer always seems to adopt, no matter who is performing it. WHY they do this, I don't know. Anyway, Santa Baby, I hate you. There, I said it.

I will miss Patrick tonight. He's off for another rehearsal in Tacoma, and probably won't be home until late. Sigh. I love that he does it, but I sure miss my man when he's gone. I will, however, have a wonderful opportunity to get chores done... Hooray. Hopefully the house will be freshly vacuumed and swept for him when he comes home, assuming I don't fall asleep before I get it all done. I had a horrid time trying to fall asleep last night, and I was so tired this morning when we had to get up for work. I'm tired enough still that I shouldn't have any problem drifting off tonight.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger