Latest Movie :

TMI Tuesday - Clothes make the man

Thank you Gemma Jones for this week’s TMI Tuesday theme and questions focused on clothing.


1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?

I got two new pairs of beach shorts that are perfect for summer evenings.  One is dressy enough to match with a Madras short-sleeve or a golf shirt.  The other is t-shirt friendly and I dress it up with an overshirt and it makes me feel like I look kind of hip.  When they both end up in the wash, well, it's time to do laundry.

2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends / workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?

A friend of mine has this fantastic three-button black suit just like one I had a few years ago.  My new job is business casual and a three-botton isn't as versitile as a tradition suit, but I'm tempted to get one as part of my wardrobe refresh that will happen after the first couple of paychecks.

And, another friend always has new running shoes, I don't need her shoes, just her shoe budget.

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?

Assuming that we aren't talking about lingerie, my wife has a great black dress.  It's soft, stretchy, has cool modern art-type fish symbols (believe me, it works) and it's just a turn on every time she wears it.  Her ass looks fantastic and I can see every curve.  It goes best with a very thin bra and thong panties and I'd walk around behind her panting and pokey if she'd let me. 

When it comes to bed-time, my favorite is one of my old cut-off t-shirts and her soft cotton panties, simple, soft, and touchable.

4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?


A friend of mine LOVES me in a suit, so occasionally I'll send her a picture of me from church or a business lunch.  My wife doesn't seem to respond to anything in particular, but I run in a tight lycra t-shirt to prevent chafing, with a looser shirt over the top.  When I take off the first layer, I look kind of buff and she does like that.  At the gym I'm known for my wild shorts and several extremely cute women always comment on them, so I have some incentive there.

5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?

A suit is good because others react well to it, but my personal favorite is a new pair of jeans, dress shoes and matching belt, a snug t-shirt and a dressier shirt layered over the top.  It's nicer than casual, but not dressy, and I have the fantasy that you'll wear my dress shirt, and nothing else, the following morning.  I also think I look decent in my gym clothes.

6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?

That's easy, it would be linerie for all my blogger friends.

Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.

I dont' do fetish wear, well, my wife doesn't do fetish wear, but she does have a few outfits that she likes to pull out.  As a guy, I just want to get naked.  She likes to dress it up once in a while.  She has a beautiful black bra/panty set that I like, a floral teddy, and, as mentioned, a soft cotton-set that's perfect for fingering her and watching the wet-spot grow.

As for fantasies, my "church friend" (who, BTW, texted me after three weeks of silence last night), has cock-hardening skirts and heels that make me crazy at church.  I would not be gentle if given the chance, and her pristine white blouse would be torn, stained, and discarded when i was done with her.  the skirts and heels, however, would be on through the whole thing, pushed up around her waist as she wraps her legs around me and begs for more (it's fantasy, right?).  The other scenario involves me arriving at her door to follow a trail of clothes to her pool.  Her ever present ponytail scrunchie on the door knob inviting me in, a blouse in the foyer telling me to meet at the pool, and not upstairs, a sheer white bra that hangs on the door to the outside patio, a thong on the lounge chair outside the canvas cabana, and finally, a skirt in a puddle by the door. 

As I step in, my eyes adjust to the dim light and I see her on her back, knees open, she's holding the heel of one shoe as her other hand rubs her clit. 

"What took you so long....."  is the only thing she needs to say.



————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger