Latest Movie :

Tree in the garden of good and evil [finished]

Hey y'all. I know I said I was going to update that other post, but it was getting a little confusing to edit. I'm going to scan this thing in at work tomorrow and upload the scanned image if you want to print it out or whatever, but in the meantime here it is with a couple filters applied to it. I find that they make very interesting phone backgrounds! (I'm currently using the reddish one as it matches my phone.) I tried to crop out the edges of the pad, but they're still present a little bit. Anyway, they'll be gone when it's scanned. Enjoy, and as usual click the pictures for larger/clearer versions.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger