Latest Movie :

Sunday Saint

Tomorrow I will wake up, shower, clean, shave, make breakfast, and go to services. 

While there I will fantasize about church friend (who hasn't spoken to me since my unfortunate text),

I will think about
   Cindy and her tight skirts,
   Mel and her growing belly and pending delivery,
   Michelle and her pending 18th birthday,
   Jane, and how I wish it was me and not her cello making musice between her legs,
   the new brunette and her long hair,
   my wife and how I wish I could have more of her and more often,
   the Twins, and how they will be when they move away to college.

Yes, I will attend services and contemplate, meditate, and think.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger