Latest Movie :

Pictures of stuff I got and another medical update

I have an appointment with a neurosurgeon on Tuesday, Sept 4. So we'll see what that doctor says. She's supposed to tell me if it's advisable to operate on my back or not. In all likelihood it won't be, but she can tell a lot more from an MRI than my general physician. With that out of the way, behold our loot!

Rain pants! REI Ultra Light Pants
Rain jacket. Marmot Minimalist Rain Jacket
Polartec layer. Arc'teryx Covert Cardigan Fleece Jacket (it doesn't have that weird light pattern on it in person, that's got something to do with the size of the picture from REI's website. It's just plain.
Patrick's rain jacket. Mountain Hardwear Stretch Typhoon Rain Jacket
We are so very stylish, I tell ya. Or at least dry. Wandering around in the wild soaking wet is pretty miserable. Cannot WAIT until Friday. I'm so looking forward to having an outing. I must remember to look for bug spray at Fred Meyer. Just my luck, I'd forget to buy any and then come back from the hike with welts all over my face. Attractive!

Patrick has some sort of stick bug repellent, but it would take forever to cover myself with a stick, not to mention the giant man I married. Hopefully they have this kind I used years ago in Texas. It was great! You just spray it on and it's not stinky or sticky. Kept the hordes of mosquitoes off. Please still exist, miracle stuff!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger