Latest Movie :

TMI - Booty, Booty, Booty




1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?

Of course!  Any time the phone rings after 10pm it’s a booty call.

2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?

My girlfriend and I both worked way too much so all we got was booty call for a while.  Now, admittedly, ours were pretty tame.  She’d call me at work (on campus) before I left.  We’d meet at her apartment, get a snack, make out, dry hump (don’t laugh, we were just ummm, sheltered) and then she’d send me home.  It was actually kind of nice.

3. Ever had a “friend with benefits” relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?

This was a little stranger.  My ex-girlfriend’s roommate was cute, socially awkward, and needed help with her dance class.  I was told to help, so I did, and for a while, I’d go over, practice dance class with her in the basement, make out for a while, feel her up a bit, and then she’d ask me to leave.  Later I found out that she would get herself off after I left.  Freshman year was a strange place.

4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?

I had to think about this one….I haven’t had a lot of true one night stands, but…. 

I had been eying Margot for a while.  She was petite, cute, great hair, and always wore these really hot leotard-like tops (this was the 80’s, forgive me).  I ask her and we do the typical dinner and movie date and end up back at her place.  We are making out, eating ice cream, having a good time.  While we are going along I get her jeans off and her leotard is a one piece top.  That means to get access to anything, the whole thing has to come off.  She wasn’t ready for that, so she goes to change in the other room.  She comes out with her jeans back on but a different top.  More ice cream, more kissing, the jeans slide down again and now I find snaps.  I release them and finger her to a wonderful orgasm, really, really strong one, so all is well, right?  Some how I end up on my stomach for a back rub and she slides her feet under me and starts teasing my cock with her feet.  I grind back, she pushed hard, and I cum in my jeans.  Lovely.

Then, she pulls out the chess board and says we should play.  I will be the first to admit that I SUCK at chess.  I don’t have the patience, or interest to get really good at it.  I know how the pieces move, some basic strategy, but eh, who cares, right?  Well, I agree to play and my moves are so incoherent, so badly thought out, so inexplicable, that she has no defense and somehow, against all that is good, I beat her.  Well, that was it.
She huffed a bit, said it was too late, got dressed, opened the door, and basically said, “Don’t let it hit you on the way out.”  We were done.  She never went out with me again.  Pity, I really liked leotards.

5. When was your last one-night stand?

If you don’t count on-line play, it was years and years ago.

6. What’s the grimiest, dirtiest place that you’ve had sex?

The front seat of my car in the middle of winter when I hadn’t cleaned out the leaves and slush.

My GF’s laundry room

And ancient fold-away bed at my mother-in-law’s house.  I do NOT want to think how old that mattress was.

Bonus: What’s the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?

I wish the new how sexual I was in a way that we could talk about all of our sex lives.  My church group is so tightly wound up and repressed that the sanctuary would melt if we just opened up and laughed and joked and shared how wonderful fucking can be.  I mean really, we all have kids, we’ve all had sex, LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!

————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger