Latest Movie :

Busy busy busy (and horny)

It is strange to be so busy when I have nothing to do.

Monday I had a job interview that went well, but I'm not saying anything more because I hate explaining why I didn't get a job when I never know why in the first place.

Tuesday was software development (AKA redtube), a lunch meeting with a new networking contact (very nice guy, just getting in to a new job himself), then a meeting with my career counselor to talk about Monday.    In between all of that is a bunch of e-mails about jobs on-line (BTW, applying to jobs on-line is worthless, totally worthless), and e-mails to contract houses (also worthless).

It seems like I have a million things to do that don't matter and only a few that make a difference  I've said it before, but i have to get serious about writing an article about how the job search messes with your head.

All I know is that the past three days, since Sunday, I've been horny as hell.  And hell is pretty horny from what I've heard.  Usually that wouldn't be a problem.  A locked door, a hot shower, an empty bed after others have started their day.  But lately, I've developed quite a problem.  I hate cumming alone, and all my friends are busy.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger