Latest Movie :

quick note...

The family is out for a couple of days to visit other families who are finally on the West Coast.  I have been told that I can not, under any circumstances, discuss politics or religion, and with Romney and Obama slinging mud, that prohibition will kill me.  What's funner than making grown men cry when they realize that their beloved Kenyan president has failed and that a tall, good-looking, rich white guy is going to take over.  I'm almost giggling with glee, but since I can't even bring it up, I'll be stuck discussing the Sandusky scandal, bad stock market choices, and pointing at the nieces and nephews and saying, "Oh my, how they've grown."

Shoot me now.

I'll see you all on Wednesday.  And don't get FFF this Friday, the picture is wonderfully understated.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger