Latest Movie :

Dark day

It is incredibly rainy and dark out today, so no mowing the lawn for us! Maybe by the weekend we'll be able to get that done. But in the meantime I am enjoying the rain and the lack of hot sun on my face.

Last night we were watching Batman Begins, and somewhere around the middle of it my lower back right near my tailbone started aching. This did not go away all night, and in fact is even more obnoxious today. It's hard to walk without pain, and using that set of muscles in any way (bending down, grabbing something, sitting, getting up) is really awful. I've taken a bunch of Ibuprofen, and I hope it's just another one of those weird muscle knots. It's only on the right side, and it feels like a wadded-up bunch of muscle under my skin.

Maybe I should just woman up and go ask the doctor for some muscle relaxers or something, I don't know.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger