Latest Movie :

Calling to the Night

I'm not sure if any of you have heard this before, but if you haven't, you might like it. It's actually from a video game, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, but it's beautiful and haunting. It's sung by Natasha Farrow, and I'm not sure what else she's done. I was introduced to it by one of my best friends, and I still love it. I was listening to it earlier today, and I thought y'all might like to try it out. The video is apparently an animation that comes with the game (I've never actually played MGS), but feel free to ignore it if it's not your thing. I'm putting the lyrics below the video so you can follow along if you want to.



Hopefully you can read this. It's a bit brown.
I hope you like it! I'd love to sing this sometime, but I wish I could find an instrumental-only version without the vocals, as I'm not sure how to remove them without having the master track. I guess I could just sing along with her...

P.S. Never mind. I found one. Now I just have to learn how to convert it into an audio file from a video.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger