Latest Movie :

TMI - Day late, dollar short

OK, Monday and Tuesday were very productive, thank you, Wednesday if off to a good start, and my daughter just brought me lunch so I'm taking a break and talking to all you beautiful people.

Why didn't I do a TMI yesterday?  Because my answers were so horrible boring, I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Just see the end if you don't believe me.

Yesterday I had a job interview that went very well considering I knew nothing about the specialty I was applying for.  Project management is the same (almost) everywhere, but I have never worked in this field before.  All the people I met were great, the management has a bad reputation, and the employee discount would be appreciated.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

What else?  My friends are all at work or on vacation.  I was able to Skype with a dear friend yesterday, and boy-oh-boy, is she hot.  Wow.  Another friend is on restriction for being naughty, though, truth be told, it's funner to let her pay a penalty and move on.  :-)  I'm such a push-over as Master.  LOL.

I went for a what can only be called a very fast hike.  Four miles in 60 minutes, but over 1,000 of vertical climb when you add it together.  Great fun.

When I got home I read a SUPER hot post by a friend that inspired a lovely, and much needed, morning-gasm while reading at the kitchen table (and no, you pervs, it was not during breakfast).

OK, my sandwich is done, my Oreo cookies are next, and I have to get back to work.  Proposal and project draft due by the end of the day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My 50 Shades - or, How Boring can One Man Be?


1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing - but believe me, it's never ever going to happen, I have to tell her more more more, just to get my nipples pinched the right way.
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it
2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?  What, like being out-of-work, aging, and ignored by my wife isn't humiliating enough?  And I don't even have to dress up for that.
3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?  Yes, but see the answer to 1B.  I once gave a GF a big bruise on her ass and she showed it to me a few days later, that was pretty hot.
4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.  Hmmmm, what do I not like to do....  Thinking, thinking....  Well, I'm not big into having sex with smelly homeless guys, so being forced to do that would have to be a "no".
5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.  I Think others said "Who needs to be forced?"  I'd love to see her with someone else.  As long as I'm watching, and she's cumming, that's cool with me.  If I could pick, it would be Cindy, because neither one claims to want another woman, but together, I think we could change their mind, and I would love to subjugate Cindy to my desires, she's beautiful, and a little full of herself.  Making her eat out my wife would be a perfect first step.  
6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?  In real life she hates dirty talk, even encouraging words are unwelcome.  On-line I'm a potty mouth who tries to be creative in my filth.  
Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because _it makes me feel young again_ .
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger