Latest Movie :

Pre-date Post Part 1

Sorry for the delay in this blog post, but it's been a very interesting and a very confusing past few days for me.  Here is only my side of these last few days and I hope wifey can share her side when she can.  This will probably be at least two posts for me, so if you want the shorter version of this same story, please read our twitter accounts (@Watchfulhubby and @Playfulwifey). 

3 Days Before the Date
We began this day with an innocent wake-up cuddle, which quickly led to me lightly petting my pajammied wifey until I then slowed it down with some serious stroking of a now perfectly naked wifey.  What follows was tame compared to later, but I teased the wifey's sexy body as she played with her vibrating friend.  Im always encouraging their friendship.  Wifey came as I laid next to her and we then recuddled up before she asked me again if I was sure I didn't want my hand to hand cumback? 

Aside: I was trying this new cuckold torture technique called "Stupidity" by the wifey or "Orgasm Denial" by some others.  Whatever potato you want to call it, I had gone about a week without an orgasm.  I had the balls to prove it too.  Wifey had played along with my game as good a sport as could be expected but just say she probably wasn't going to be winning the Orgasm Denying Wife MVP this year. 

So after I convinced wifey that I still wanted to be denied an orgasm until at least after her date with Adam, we went shopping.  Nothing can give enough emphasis to any of this entire experience; especially to the last part because we went shopping like I have never been shopping before as a man.

I will freely admit right now, and I swear there is no weapon nearby poised to greet me unkindly if I say otherwise, but I really enjoyed this shopping time with wifey and I may have even earned my WoMAN Badge because, girlfiend, we spent something like the next 53 hours that afternoon going through multiple malls and endless stores looking for THE date outfit.  And I had a blast.  Really!  I don't think the clerks had ever seen a more attentive hubby help his wifey look for clothes, but I thought I was just that typical husband who was very happy to have such a sexy wifey because we were buying her a date outfit, although I didn't care what any people thought.  Wifey was going out on a date!

In further digression into my perversion, wifey's date was the only thing I was thinking about after all that shopping and I was hoping wifey's dirty mind was keeping up with mine.  I soon had my answer because her mind didn't seem to mind what ended up happenning to her next.  As you all already know, I'm a very simple man and I am often surprised by my wife's greatness, but her greatness should becoming to a motion picture screen near you, because wifey let her perverted hubby keep her naked in bed for two hours that night as I ordered her to use her vibrating friend to have orgasm after orgasm.  By ordered, we all know wifey did it because she's cool like that and because we had a few minutes to kill before the date in 3,600 minutes.  Also to demonstrate my fairness as a sex cult leader, I did allow wifey to have water, a few rest periods, and even one bathroom break.  By the time I was done with her, her nipples were nearly sucked off, her kittykitty looked liked it had drowned, and her body gave me 5 orgasms to witness and to enjoy being a part of, for my sexy wifey that night.

The next couple of days were amazingly spent much the same as I only wanted everything to be for my amazing wifey.  I was having so much fun and it seemed like wifey and I were getting to be like youngsters again, as we couldn't keep our hands off each other.  I wanted wifey to do this and she wanted to do this.  Done.

Date Day

Fucking had me yelling!  I'm not that guy that makes a lot of noise in bed, or coming up behind you, so after I helped wifey have yet another orgasm, I couldn't resist wifey's advances any longer.  Don't blame wifey or her orgasm advances.  It was me.  I caved.  I was so close to my Orgasm Denial Award, and I blew it.  Literally!  But it was worth it.  Wifey is only guilty of giving me a most spectacular handie.  It was the best handjob given since the invention of hands.  I may have blacked out because the last thing I remember was wifey using a hand grip that can only be accurately described as OH YEAH.  I don't know if it was the cirCUMstances, the O Denial, or what, but I didn't hold anything back.  It's been days since that orgasm, and I can still feel that release in my hairyballs.  I probably cried a little too because when I finally gathered myself, I was holding a giggling wifey like we just won a championship or a Prius.

The rest of the day until the date was brutal but I enjoyed every brutal moment.  I tried to watch tv but all I could think about was how my wifey was in the bathroom getting ready for Adam.  I can't describe at all what it truly felt like because it was like a little bit of everything racing through me all at once.  I could tell I was loving each moment. 

Speaking only for me.  I was ready.

    
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger