Would you rather…?
I am a Graham Norton fan. He has a newish show called “Would You Rather” that airs on BBC America (you know the Top Gear-Gordon Ramsay channel…ugh!!). I grabbed these fun questions from WYR.1. Would you rather wear the same pair of unwashed socks for 2 years or wear the same pair of unwashed underwear for 1 year? Explain.
This is an easy one. The socks, because very few beautiful women are going to pull my socks down for a toe-job. On the other hand....
2. Would you rather eat a baby or be eaten by a giant baby? Explain.
Define "baby".... I eat baby chickens, cows, and corn all the time. If we are talking human babies, ICK. That being said, I would have to go with "be eaten" since I assume that most babies don't have many teeth so it might be just like a giant baby gum massage. Also, in the middle, the baby might get thirsty, which means he would nurse on giant mommy breasts, and hey, if you have to go, I can't think of worse ways than latching on to a giant mommy nipple.
3. Would you rather steal money from your Grandfather in the past or steal money from a Grandchild in the future? Why?
I've done both, as is anyone who is getting social security, unemployment (me), or is getting more in government benefits than the taxes we pay. Every dollar of deficit spending we approve by sending idiots back to Washington (or London, or Moscow, or Rome) we are stealing from our kids, and it's not chump change any more, it's real money.
4. Would you rather be trapped in a cave full of vampire bats or put a large jar full of bees (opened) in your pants?
OK, for this I will change my answer to #1 and vote for the smelly underwear in exchange for a good pair of running shoes, and then vote for the vampire bats. The smell might keep them away, and, I'm very good at holding still. And I like the dark. On the other hand, if my underwear is crusty enough, the bees might not be able to sting through it.
5. Would you rather be a person with a head that is noticeably big for your body or have a head that is disproportionately small compared to the rest of your body?
Option A would go along with the saying, "Big Head, Big...... Hat" but, my head is too big as it is and I cant find hats that fit, so women would think I have a big dick if I had a big head (2 big heads, eh), but, with a small head, I could wear cooler hats, thereby seducing more women. Size Queens or Quantity.... It's a tough decision, I'll go with small head, busy penis.
Bonus (not from WYR): Would you rather have sex, with your significant other, in a sex club with all eyes and a spotlight on you OR would you rather get gang-banged & groped in darkness by a bunch of strangers.
YES and YES! Don't make me choose! Of course, as a guy, being the center of a gang-bang might get a little sore after a while, and the spotlight brings performance pressure, dang it, can I just be the camera man when you answer the question?
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Post a Comment