Latest Movie :

Just some artsy stuff running through my head

Sometimes I, like everyone else, will get bits and pieces of songs and spoken parts stuck in my head. Here's a snapshot of what's been trickling through my mind today:

The skyline was beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze 
I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful -
These are truly the last days" 
You grabbed my hand 
And we fell into it
Like a daydream 
Or a fever
The Dead Flag Blues by Godspeed You Black Emperor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darkness on the edge
Shadows where I stand
I search for the time
On a watch with no hands
I want to see you clearly
Come closer than this
But all I remember
Are the dreams in the mist

Is it cloak and dagger?
Could it be spring or fall?
I walk without a cut
Through a stained glass wall
Weaker in my eyesight
The candle in my grip
And words that have no form
Are fallin' from my lips
These Dreams by Heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save the fairyland we live in
Where all failings are forgiven
Feel like hunted by a griffin
I'm falling down
Straight down
Fairyland by Angelzoom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X
And still of a winter's night, they say, when the wind is in the trees, 
When the moon is a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, 
When the road is a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor, 
A highwayman comes riding— 
Riding—riding— 
A highwayman comes riding, up to the old inn-door.

XI
Over the cobbles he clatters and clangs in the dark inn-yard; 
He taps with his whip on the shutters, but all is locked and barred; 
He whistles a tune to the window, and who should be waiting there 
But the landlord's black-eyed daughter, 
Bess, the landlord's daughter, 
Plaiting a dark red love-knot into her long black hair.
The Highwayman (final two stanzas) by Alfred Noyes
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger