Latest Movie :

New loofah, now with 100% less earwig!

I was taking a companionable shower with Patrick the other night when I noticed something odd on my shoulder.



Me: What is that? Do you see that?



Patrick: What? Where?



Me: THERE. It’s a leg. Some sort of insect leg.



Patrick: Ick! Where did it come from?



Me: I don’t know. WHAT? There is another one! On my arm! Where are all these insect legs coming from?!



Patrick: *looks around for mysterious dismembered insect*



Me: OH MY GOD THERE’S A DEAD EARWIG IN MY LOOFAH!



Patrick: Gah!



Me: Ew ew ew! I wonder how long that’s been in there… Yuck! I must’ve just squashed him to death and then smeared him around. Oh lordy. Um, what should I do with this thing?



Patrick: Throw it away!



Me: Okay good, I mostly just wanted permission to do that. I hate wasting stuff, but I couldn’t stand the thought of washing with something that might still have earwig juice in it.



I got a new one and now I can wash without insect legs mysteriously appearing on me. Check your shower pouf, everyone! You never know what awful thing might have died in it…
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger