![]() |
| 80-110 words the perfect angle |
She’s a little young for you isn’t she?
Damn, I know, but I think she’s in to me.
So what? You think every girl in this bar is into you. They think dating you is the perfect angle to fame and fortune. Wipe that smile off your face, here she comes. Besides, you are blitzed, you probably can’t get it up.
Oh, with her, I’ll get it up.
You won’t even remember it.
Oh, I’ll remember it all right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been an exhausting night, the polls had closed, the results took forever to count, but it was done. Hands clasped his again and again. “Congratulations Senator” was ringing through his head all night long.
He hung up with his wife back home and heard a sound.
“Kari, you shouldn’t be here.”
“I wanted to congratulate you Senator.” Her bare legs opened, and beckoned.
“Go! please!” His heart shook but his knees collapsed and he devoured her wet, pink flesh. His head swam as he fed his need. In the distance he heard the shutter click, she had the perfect angle on his career, but he no longer cared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I saw this picture I knew one thing, he had no idea what was going on and he was screwed. The first one is more hopeful, at least for him. If he's supplying the camera it's all different. In the second one, the one that jumped out at my right away, he's a dead man walking, the modern politician who uses Twitter and Facebook to get elected, but forget about the same when when their pants drop.
I won't say anything until I see her actually post something, but a friend of mine has posted her first FFF, so go out and check our Panser's web-site to see who else is playing. She gave me a preview, and it was great fun.


Post a Comment