Latest Movie :

Random thoughts at a Starbucks v1

"my brain tells me to shut everything down, the blog, twitter, tmblr, instagram, but then my ego kicks my brain in the balls and shuts him up" - Me

why in the world would you want to shut down? We love you!! -  a friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm not going anywhere, but I think about it at times.  I think about the time I spend on-line that should be spent on other pursuits, but my ego and social skills would suffer.  I really need more practice women I don't know what they are wearing and if they have a Skype account.  Comes in handy all the time.

Wal-Mart Cashier - "That will be $17.93
Me - "Does saying that make your nipples hard?"

The funny thing is, as security dragged me off I didn't have to pay for any of it!  Score one for the jailer, one for me.  Winning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dangerous thing is that I've started getting in to Twitter.  Now twitter is completely pointless, but it's just so much fun.  It's like hanging out with a dozen other funny kids who don't mind giving you set-ups for your punch lines and the cute girls will actually talk to you.  But they are the funny kids from a different school.  they don't know that I blog or run FFF (poorly) or have friends over here.  I'm just a visitor over there in Twitterville so, for the moment, thy don't know anything about the felonies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've stopped using Instagram much. All my pictures are the same, sunrise, sunset, flowers I see while running, and the occasional "natural abstract" where I get really close to a tree trunk or weed patch, and convince myself that I'm artistic.  Autistic, maybe, but art is not my thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I seem to have pissed off another batch of friends.  It's kind of like the coming of spring, it's going to happen whether I want it to or not, so I might as well enjoy the change in the season.  OH!  Speaking of changes in the season, I just bought a new camera over eBay that does timelapse photography and I'm so excited.  I'm going to point it at myself during work and see just how little I can move during the day.  All I have to do is dial the next conf. call # and try to not drool as I sleep.  I might point it out the window at the tree that's about to bloom, but with my luck, it will be pretty two days before the camera arrives. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fitness note - I videotaped myself getting off this afternoon but decided not to send it because i looked too fat.  I'm not that fat, but my arms are way too short for a good camera angle and my boss wasn't available to hold it for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at Starbucks drinking hot chocolate and hoping my battery doesn't die before I post this.  My daughter is at play practice and trying out for a part she won't get.  I hope she at least gets a call-back, her voice is developing nicely and she has a great 'look' for the part.  But life crushes us early and often so I think she's about to get a 'life lesson.'  Also, the hot chocolate at Coffee Bean is MUCH better but there is only one in my podunk town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I had an orgasm 4 days in a row.  This week feels like a "one and done" week.  Work is kicking up, kids are busy, wife is snarly, calendar is full, and well, the mood's just not there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the original comment.  My friend has no idea (until I tell her in a DM that will miss the mark and sound a little more creepy than it should) how much it means to me that she read my tweet and actually saw what it said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not an avid sports fan these days, not time and I'm always being out-voted 3-1 in favor of the disney chanel, but I'm always glad when the Lakers lose which makes me a petty horrible person, but then again, it is the Lakers, so who can blame me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter just called so it's time for me to go.  The FFF prompt will go up Wednesday afternoon and I hope you all can join in this week.  We only had 4 people write last week.  We need more.  It's fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I've killed my hour. 
Good night.
Sleep Deep
Sleep naked
and have a wonderful tomorrow.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger