Latest Movie :

FFF & Monday Fitness

It's late, the time change jacked me up yesterday, and I'm tired.  Plus, I will be on the road for almost 8 hours tomorrow as I head north for a meeting, meet, and then head home.  Ugh.

So here is this Week's FFF

Key Word  = Regret
Length = Any prime number
Extra Credit = Have the whole thing in Russian (just kidding)
Bonus Words - Tell  someone "I love you" for the 1st time this week
Bonus words must be added in Prime Number increments






 I really like this picture, I hope you have fun with it.

New to FFF?  read here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the fitness Update
Last week
Monday-  Short run
Tuesday - Long Swim
Wednesday - Water workout
Thursday - Long Run
Friday - Rained out
Saturday - Long run
Sunday - Day of rest

And I still gained a pound.

So, as I always say, try try again.

Monday will be tough as I am on the road and won't get a workout but will get a free burrito bar lunch.  I'll have to make up for it during the rest of the week.

Next Week

Monday-  Nothing
Tuesday - Short Run / Short Swim
Wednesday - Long Run (7+)
Thursday - Long Swim (40 laps)
Friday - Cross training - light workout
Saturday - Long run (9)
Sunday - Day of rest

Daily Calorie Goal = 1700 Calories (not counting those earned for workouts)

Let's see what happens!




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger