Latest Movie :

I think I'm going to take a class.

I've been trying to think of a way to make exercise fun for myself, and given that I've already taken classes in tango, jazz, salsa and swing dancing, I might as well add ballet to the mix. If I recall correctly, my aunt took ballet classes at one point in college. I vaguely remember practicing pliƩs with her when I was very small.

This is only the very beginning level, for all shapes and sizes, so no pointe to ruin my feet. I will need to wait until the next installment of UW's Experimental College is in session, but no big deal. I'd like to take it through them since it's usually cheaper than going elsewhere and the environment is one I'm familiar with. I may have to ask Patrick to accompany me and read outside or something during the class, though, since there have been a lot of muggings in the U District lately and I don't fancy becoming a victim.

I hope there are a lot of other people in the class who aren't in the best of shape. I suppose I'll just wear black workout clothes and that should be fine. That's what I wore for jazz and such. Given that karate is no longer appealing to me, maybe this will turn out to be a fun source of exercise.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger