Latest Movie :

TMI - First, Last, Best, Worst.....



Thanks to an anonymous TMI Tuesday fan and lurker for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.
Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure:
1. The first time I . . .felt her suck my cock….

We had been dating for a while, 2-3 months, we met through church and were both believers and slow to move forward, but she was falling in love with me and that made it easier for her to take care of me.  I remember standing up against the wall of her bedroom, her 3 roommates were asleep in other parts of the apartment.  She kneeled down and unzipped my jeans.  I was rock hard and had to fish it out for her, she was very nervous.  It felt amazing.  The warmth, the wetness, the visual, it was all too much for me and I moaned out that I was going to cum and she pulled her mouth off and I came all over her neck.  It felt so good, it is still one of my favorite things to do.
2. The last time I . . .Made her cum on the phone.  She had been gone for a few weeks, “too busy” she said, but when she had a few minutes on the way to the gym, she called me.  I told her to park somewhere safe and then call me back.  4 minutes later she was on level three in the section behind the elevators.  I made her beg, I made her slap, I made her stop.  She was almost crying, a horny little whimper escaped through my ear piece and I took pity on her.  She sounds wonderful on the phone, I’ve trained her to be specific, and it’s fun to hear.  She was done within a few minutes, a sodden mess.  She wasn’t allowed to clean-up before spin class.  Her students would appreciate her smile.
3. The only time I . . .this tough for me.  I’ve blogged about some of it before, but the only time….  There was the only time I kissed JR, the only time I held ___ in my arms, the only time I felt her skin on my tongue, her body in my hands.  I think of the only time I said “I love you” and the only time she said it back.  I think of the only time I held K naked in my arms and we realized that it would never work.  I think about first dates that never had a second, and singular opportunities missed because of fear, misguided faith, and unsupported loyalties.

 
There some happier “only times” too.  The only time I seduced a lesbian.  The only time her partner screamed at me in a parking lot.  The only time I was asked to fight for a girl and the only time I walked away laughing.  There are moments in our lives, unique because of who we were with or why we were with them.  They are often unique only in context, but that doesn’t make them any less special, just a bit harder to remember.
4. My best . . .feature is my sense of humor.  I’ve said it many time, “If I can make you laugh, I can make you cum.”  Humor breaks down walls, give you permission to be silly, young, child-lie, t gets the right juices flowing and relaxes inhibitions.  The challenge is knowing just the right moment to shift from funny to sensual, when to go in for that first kiss, the touch, the deeply sensual hug that goes beyond the laughter.  I held a friend once on a barstool in a Starbucks.  She leaned back against my chest and she smelled like spring flowers and her long hair tickled my cheeks.  We had laughed all morning over hot chocolate and Cappuccino and I waited too long, I missed my opening, and we parted ways.
5. My worst . . .orgasm was one of those frenzied moments when passions are ignited before the heart and head can catch up.  We kissed and groped and touched and felt each other in ways no one else had before.  Her curves were high-school fresh and firm and felt like heaven under my shaky hands.  One hand underneath, fumbling, too eager, too anxious, but her skin was glorious soft and unmistakably female.  We kissed and worried and she might have mumbled a feeble protest past tangled tongues and reaching hand, but it did not register and back then we didn’t think about things so much.  Even in the fully clothed dry-humping frenzy of 11th grade lust, I should have stopped, but I was too far ahead of myself and I rolled over and wrapped her in my arms a finished inside my tight 501 jeans against her tender mound.  She made no judgment that night, but years later, when my brother dated her sister, I found out what she really felt.
BONUS:Everyone, however much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires. What is at the top of your yet-to-do list?
Do we want a list of uncompleted tasks or unfulfilled desire?  The task list is easy, pegging, anal, three-some, clamps, bondage, was play, a little more video and a lot bigger audience.  There are locations to be explored, rectories to be defiled, parks to be abused, marriage beds to be dishonored, but that does not speak to fulfillment. 
My unfulfilled desires center around the woman I love and married.  I want her to be someone she’s not and must likely will never be.  I want passion and abandon, desire and lust.  I want her to want me as much as I want her, with no rules or guidelines, no boundaries or limitations.  I want her to discover the expansive glory that sex can be, but these are unfulfilled desires, not goals or things on my to do list.

These last couple of questions are downers, sorry about that.  Wheeee!
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger