Latest Movie :

My head is killing me (not literally)

This cold SUCKS. I'm sorry for not commenting on y'all's blogs. I am still reading, but my phone has quit allowing me to comment on them for some reason, and my head hurts too much to get up and do it at the laptop. I promise I am not ignoring any of you!

Thank you for the comments on the last one, girls. I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday, and we'll see what comes of it. I agree with you that something needs to change as far as the meds go!

We left an electric candle on last night, since sometimes having a light on makes the nightmares less bad when I wake up from them, and I slept all right. So I dug around and found a nightlight I bought years ago and plugged it in beside my bed. Maybe it will help. Can't hurt, anyway.

I hope you all have had a nice weekend. I'll definitely be glad when I'm feeling better.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger