Latest Movie :

rushing rushing rushing...

7:00 AM
go running with D1's team, it's freaking cold
9:00
Go shopping with D2 & B1
10:00
drop off D2 for song practice if her throat clears
10:15
Shopping!  Nothing like the malls the weekend before Christmas.  I heard my first "Move it you idiot" - "Fuck you" exchange in the parking lot last night.  Such Christmas cheer!
Noon
Lunch somewhere fun, i hope
2:00
Finish shopping
3:00
Go to church to set up for party
5:00
Dash home to shower (I’ll need it)
6:00
Back to church for last rehearsal (I’m not performing, but I’m stage crew)
7:00
Party, eat, laugh, wonder if I should have been more involved with rehersal.
9:30
Clean-up
10:00
Home
10-Midnight
Wrap, Wrap, Wrap…..

I love Christmas.  I finally put lights on the tree last night.  1 string of whites, 3 strings of red/green/blue with controllers and 16 different light pattern settings.  That is 4096 headache-inducing light combinations.  Nothing says Christmas like a migraine.

OK.  It’s time for me to go.  I will say it again more eloquently on Christmas day (if I find time to write) but Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Good Kwanza, Happy Athiest’s Day, or however you choose to honor the great spaghetti monster in the sky. 

As for me, I count you all as wondrous blessings (except for those of you who don’t comment as often as you should).  My on-line friends are precious to me, I love most of you you all and wish you the best for the end of the year and for 2013.

 A54
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger