Latest Movie :

Pretty pictures to end the week

I don't know about you, but this week has been pretty stressful for me. (Some of you have had far worse weeks than I, and you have my sincerest sympathies.) I was turning lights off last night as we prepared for bed, and was reminded of how much I love the look of Christmas trees lit up in the darkness, so I took a few pictures.
I don't remember where I got this flower thingy, but I like it.
We have two presents!
I like this picture better. Maybe. Different filter.
My favorite ornament from when I was a little girl. My great-grandmother made it.
Just a closeup of the tree. We have beads, too!
Ceiling of the Pantages theater in Tacoma where I attended Patrick's dress rehearsal for the Tacoma Symphony's Sounds of the Season concert. I thought it was pretty.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger