Latest Movie :

Hibernating

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my previous post! It is a wonderful thing having such great people in your corner.

It's been really chilly here lately, and we even had snow on Wednesday morning. Fortunately it was nearly gone by the time we got home, but I always hate waking up and seeing that white stuff all over the ground. In this town, it means hellish traffic and the possibility of an accident.

I've been going to bed really early lately because I've been so sleepy (and tired, if I don't get about 10 hours of sleep per night), and last night I think I was in bed by 9. So, of course, I haven't gotten much done on any musical stuff this week, but hopefully I'll be sufficiently rested and creatively charged by this weekend.

Stay warm, everyone!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger