Latest Movie :

Happy birthday to MEEEEEE

And also AAAAAH so many emails and text messages! haha I love you all. Thank you for the attention! Goodness gracious.

Further, if you were planning on calling me today, you may wish to either postpone it until tomorrow or alternatively send me a birthday email. I will be crazy busy at work until about 5, then we have to cram down some dinner and get to Tacoma for Patrick's symphony rehearsal, then back home around 9:45, hurry up and open presents, have a shower and go to bed. It is kind of a nutty day.

Just please don't be offended if I can't come to the phone, is what I'm saying! I'll be either working, driving or in a rehearsal hall until late.

Kisses and hugs all around!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger