Latest Movie :

Baby steps

Hey ladies (and gents). Thank you all for your suggestions and personal stories! You are all so wonderfully supportive. A girl could not ask for better friends. <3

My doctor visit today was successful, and I am going to be trying a couple meds. Klonopin for the horrid anxiety attacks and Lexapro as a sort of daily anxiety reducer. I'm beginning on very low doses, so we will see how I do. Hopefully if I do have any bad side effects, taking just a small amount will make them obvious but not debilitating and we can then switch to something else.

I hope this helps! Just knowing I have something that I can take if I need it makes me feel better.

Love you all!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger