Latest Movie :

I told myself I wasn't going to mention these anymore until they were done, but I can't help it.

We did the first test recording of Calling to the Night last night, and it went great! We'll do a few more takes, and there's some harmonizing that needs to be added in, but it shouldn't take too long before we have a finished track. It's a really weird gig harmonizing with yourself. I can't wait until it's finished and you guys can hear it! I hope you like it.

So far this month is very productive. Along with the music stuff, we did another 40 cranes last night, so we only have 60 to go! My art project from April is nearly complete... Whee! I'll post pictures when it's done, and possibly video, depending on my bravery and the state of my hair.

Happy Friday everyone!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger