Latest Movie :

I can't make that damn tree scan correctly.

So instead I just uploaded three big pictures of it that I'd taken with my phone. This art paper is JUST the wrong size. It's 9x12, which is a retarded size for anything to be, given that standard paper is 8.5x11. Thanks, art jerks. Hopefully these will work for printing out. The original files are fairly huge, so they should downsize all right. Here you are, right click and save as whatever you want to call them:

Tree one, just plain.

Tree two, with bluish around the edges.

Tree three, reddish all over.

See previous post for examples of two and three. Hope this works out for whomever wants it! I tried a whole bunch of times and the scanning was just not going to happen.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger