Latest Movie :

FFF - Engrossed


Engrossed - 209



He had watched her every day for months now, engrossed with how she moved, laughed, and how her feet barely touched the ground.  Every day at the coffee shop and then in Biology.  She finally noticed him as she cried in the corner of the library after another failed test.  He was watching her quietly from a desk a few feet away. 
“What do you want?”  She pulled back the tears.
“I want to help you study.” 
“Why?”
“Because you are beautiful.”
~ ~ ~
With her scholarship on the line and her trust fund in the balance, she let him.  
They put their pencils and dropped their heads to the table. 
“The final’s in 5 hours Toby, I’m not ready.”
He stroked her back and encouraged her to sleep. “Let me take you home to rest.”
“No Toby,” she stood and took him by the hand and led him to his bedroom, “I need to repay you.”
She stood in front of him and disrobed.  She stood naked, nervous, wanting him to want  her, to see how much she cared for him.
“But…” he protested.
“Please,” she asked quietly.
“You know I’m….”
“Yes, Toby, I’ve known all along.  He can join us if you want.”
“Then why?”
“Because you are beautiful.”
  ________________________________________

He leaned in to kiss her and she sucked gently on his tongue.  His body was on fire, “sensory overload” she called it.  She was so tight, she was so perfect, she was Mrs. Warren, tutor, teacher, fantasy.  She moved her knees up to her chest, opening herself to him, and he felt his cock slip in deeper, the skin of his hips tingling against the backs of her thighs.  He felt the hard slick head of his cock gliding effortlessly against her dripping pussy walls. 
“Fuck me” She whispered, “It feels good doesn’t it?  It feels good to be inside me, fucking, feeling.”
“Please stop talking M’am. I’m so close...”
“Just fuck me Sebastian, I’ve wanted your cock inside me for so long.”  She giggled at her young student’s struggle, and she squeezed his shaft with her aching cunt.
“Are you ready for more Sebastian?” 
“More?”
So engrossed in the sight of her teacher’s bare skin, he barely felt her husband’s strong hands on his shoulders. 
“Fuck me Sebastian.” She pulled him down to her, opening his hips. “It feels so good to be filled, penetrated, owned, loved and I want you to know good you make me feel.”
Sebastian moaned as he learned exactly what she meant.

  ________________________________________


Don’t Cum, Don’t Cum…He begged his body to hold on.
He couldn’t believe this was happening.
He looked down at her tits, her hips, her pussy, OH FUCK!!  He was fucking the captain of the cheer squad in her own bed.
Don’t cum, don’t cum, he was desperate to make it last, to remember everything.
Fuckmefuckmefuckme… her beer-tinged voice was a low hiss, a desperate mantra, pushing him towards the edge.
She stopped mid-thrust, “Do you want to make this really special?” Carla’s eyes were manic as she dialed her phone, “Johnny, get your ass in here!”
“What the fuck?” he could barely breathe.
She kissed him giggling, “He’s always wanted me, and I’ve always wanted two, we all win!”
He didn’t want to share her, not now, not tonight.  She was finally his!
The door opened and closed and he stood there engrossed at the scene, the party thumping outside.
“Strip Johnny” she yelled, “I’m giving you what you want!” 
He shed his clothes and watched her beckon, shifting her hips, adjusting Trevor.
He had always wanted this and she, of all people was giving it to him.
He pressed in hard…..
“What the fuck?” yelled Trevor.
“What the hell? Thought Carla.
“Don’t Cum, Don’t Cum” muttered Johnny…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't like the word "engrossed" in this context, it's, well, gross, and brings out the wrong connotation, though the meaning is good, "enraptured" may have been my pick, but that's not the point of this little challenge is it.

I tried to capture three emotions and a little humor with each vignette (a word I do like).

My time is out, and I just run, really, before the rest of the house awakens.  I really don't want to explain what I'm writing to a very curious father.  :-)



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger