Latest Movie :

TMI - Summer time fun


1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?

I love my back yard.  It has a covered patio, lots of grass (for my neighborhood at least), a shade tree, a play house tucked under the shade, and a private fence and neighbors who do not snoop.

2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive-in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?

I like drive ins.  I’ve had BBQs in the back fo my friends truck before the movie starts, I’ve walked in to a few carrying lawn chairs and blankets, I’ve only made-out at one, once, it was bad, and I’ve seen a lot of really bad movies, but they are just too much fun.  I wish there were some around here.

3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?

Every summer from 15 years old to 18 yo.  That’s the joy of working at an amusement park each year.  Everyone shows up for summer orientation, checks out the available talent, and by the end of the 2nd week relationships, cliques, and the outcast list are being developed.  Michelle one year, Tammy, Karen, Beth (oooh, Karen and Beth were friends and we swapped), that older girl (my boss), another Karen (KG, not KW)various and sundry patrons that had season passes, it was great.  Every fling had a built in end-date like the expiration of sour milk.  Most ended well because we all knew they would end two weeks after school started.  Michelle was funny though, we dated, I got my first kiss and she were supposed to transfer to a private school, but on day one of US History, I came in, sat down, and guess who plopped down next to me?  Michelle!  Years later I found out that she bad-mouthed me to her sister who passed it on to my brother when the two of them went out.  Small world and long-held grudges don’t mix. 

4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?

No.  Bummer.  There aren’t any near me and the lifeguards at the community pool are such downers.  “Put your pants back on!!!”  Boy, I don’t need to be told twice….

5. What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?


I love the Weasel, and the banana hammock on the right bodies in the right situation.  I wear a speedo when doing laps, in a pool, or when racing.  Othewise, even if you look like the guy above, speedos are NOT for public wearing.  Guys just aren’t that pretty.  The only exception is in France.  I’ve heard that it’s OK there, but you have to wear black knee high socks with your sandals. 
As for the ladies in Weasel?  If they look as they do above, great, if they have the confidence to rock it when NOT looking like that, more power to them, just don’t complain when I stare at the see-through fabric or start stroking it as I walk past your -blanket for the 40thtime.  If you want attention, you’ll get it, but don’t bitch about it.

6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to “get busy” outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.

YES!!!  I love outside sex.  The tragedy is that my trampoline just broke so it will be blankets and yoga pads this summer.  I love cumming with the sun on my skin and my neighbors working in their yards.  I love laying out naked and getting hard as I think about my friends.  I love the look of my wife sucking my cock with the sun on her back.  OH FUCK!!!  I love it.


I know I’ve blogged about it more than that, but my tags aren’t right…..

7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?

I LOVE running as the sun comes up and warms the day but being out in the evening with the BBQ grilling and the kids chilling is pretty special too.

8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?

I love going to water parks, and this year I have a season pass.
As for my lust?  I really need to replace my trampoline soon…..

Bonus:  Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex :
– on the beach? - Too much sand
– at a picnic? -  Of course, as long as you are there to watch.
– camping? – Oh yes.  Time to do it right.  No rushing, the smell of pine trees and the slight chill in the air as the kids fall asleep in their own tent.  And don’t forget the air mattress.  They save your back and they don’t squeak. 
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger