Latest Movie :

So tired.

This is one of those weeks where you feel completely exhausted the whole way through. I could fall asleep right now, I'm so tired. I'm planning on going right to bed when I get home. Don't even need dinner. I think I began the week with a sleep debt, and I've been getting a normal amount each night this week, but no extra. The debt is therefore still around, and I'm really feeling it. Ugh.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Not a whole lot has been going on, and I've been too tired to come up with good ideas for posts. I suppose I could tell you that it's raining and traffic's been terrible, but eh. It's Seattle. You probably just assume those things at this point (and you'd be right a lot of the time).

My sister visited for a couple nights as she had a working interview with a vet clinic on Mercer Island. I hope that guy decides to hire her and offers her a lot of money. It'd be nice to have her over here. We had a good time and lots of laughs, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the very terrible Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. It is tremendously entertaining at times. I miss Janeane Garofalo.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger