Latest Movie :

Random Thoughts and Cool Video

After yesterday's pity-fest (i say that too often don't I, either I need to cut out the pity or not blog the next day), I thought I'd try and say something more upbeat, something that had more happy words like orgasm, beating, choking, cum, or furrbie, but I really couldn't come up with anything.

I will give a shout-out to my wonderful friends and followers who have left supportive, helpful, and insightful comments on my past few posts, I really can't say enough about you all.  Well, I could give out home addresses, but that might be "too much information."  Right?

I am caught up with my e-mail in the first time in weeks, but that also means that no one wrote me today.  How sad is that, right?  I mean, come on.  For the old folks out there, can you remember the early days of AOL when you'd log in and the BEST part of your day was hearing those magic words, "You've Got Mail"?  It was like emotional heroin.  To sign-in to silence, to nothing, to NOT hear those magic words was crushing, like your dealer  pulled the needle from your arm, kicked you in the balls, felt up your mom, and yelled, "No one loves you!"  Thanks goodness for junk mail. After signing up for a few daily spambots I got my fix even if it was just e-mails for janitorial service and penis enlargement pills (too expensive).  It was like going to a hooker instead of your girlfriend.  You still got your mail, but the payoff felt kind of dirty.  

What else is going on?  I found out that Nissan cars have their water pumps deeeeeep inside the engine.  Costs a lot of money to pull them out just to fix a $50 part. I will be picked up by my wife soon, because not only is it expensive, it takes a long time to take apart an engine to get to that $50 part. And don't forget the thermostat, coolant, belt, and really expensive widget they haven't told me about yet.  And this if from a mechanic I trust.

My wife, kids, flirting friend, and others are going to the lake today.  I am not.  "Girls Only" I was told.

I love Skype.  Not only for the naughty fun, but because I was able to talk face-to-face with a friend who needed some face time.  Crying through the phone is fine, but sometimes you need to see another person on the other side.  So "thank you" to who ever invented it and made it free.  God Bless You!

I love Skype.  The naughty fun is really really good.  Even from the library if you can get a secluded corner.  But I wouldn't know about that.  Would I?

I have been spending a lot of time at the library to get some quiet time now that that kids are out of school.  Free public libraries are wonderful.  I see kids of all ages and economic classes getting books they could never afford otherwise.  And the selection!  Even days of budget cuts and reduced hours, it's really an amazing concept.  Educate the people, give them free computers, Internet time, books, magazines, ideas, discussion, and a place for the homeless to nap.  Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Father's Day is coming up and I need a new wallet.  Luckily I bought just the right one, I hope my daughter wraps it nicely and that I can look surprised.  I have plenty of ties, but never get tied up.  Rrrrgh.

The weather is BEAUTIFUL these day.  105f is just around the corner, but for now, I'm good.

I got some great pictures driving to the gym yesterday.  I'll put them up on my Tumblr account soon.  I hate my new phone overall, but it does take good pictures.

Someone asked if I was an "ass or tits" man.  What a horrible choice, like having to pick which child to save from a burning building.  I answered that I'm a face man, because in the end (no pun intended, but "in the final analysis" sounded too stuffy) if the face isn't good, then nothing is good.  Well, doggie would be OK, but you still have to kiss the face and smile at the eyes, and if that's missing... well.  Like my call above.  She was sad, crying, upset, and still beautiful.  I've seen  my on-line friends smile, laugh, cum, giggle, cry, weep, sleep, and I've gazed into their eyes as best as you can with a web-cam, and it makes me feel so much closer to them.  Yes, the eyes have it, the face is what you fall in love with.  That being said, I really like tits and asses, and calves and thighs and bellies and backs and elbows, it's very hard to pick favorites.

OK, I have a phone call in a few minutes and I need to be ready to discuss my resume and all that good stuff, but before it starts, before all else, I have to pee.  I'm at the coffee shop waiting for my car to get fixed, and I've gone through a lot of water.  A lot.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!  I found the link below and loved it.  I hope you do too.


<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/43127008?portrait=0&autoplay=1" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>iframe>
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger