Latest Movie :

TMI -


It’s just a fantasy


1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)?
*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women, to make him submissive.
·         Does my answer count if I already do a lot of that stuff already?  I do most of the laundry, the dishes, I’m in charge of decorating, and, well, if submissive is the same as neutered, then we are well on the way.  The only problem is that apparently, it doesn’t turn her on at all. 
2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?
·         Nope, dreams are just dreams; at least that I tried to tell the court.  It didn’t work.  My only worry was that from 12-18 years old I dreamed about dying young.  The dreams stopped within a month of my 18th birthday.  I’ve had rape dreams which probably worries those around me more than me, and I’ve had angry dreams where I just figure it’s my psychie blowing off steam.  When the line between dreams and reality begin to blur, and the voices in my head start appearing over my shoulder in my mirror, then I’ll start to worry.  But, let me follow the dream question with the more relevant one….  Are your active fantasies aggressive and cruel?  The ones you make up for yourself, are they the ones you should be worried about?

3. Tell us your hottest filthiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less. 
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals, or are societal taboos.

She’s blond, bubbly, beautiful, slim, an athlete on a diet and an incurable flirt.  What she just realized, with the help of 50 Shades and my well-placed comments, is that she craves for control, to be controlled.  Her grooming continues slowly as to not scare her away.  Each day another task, wear green to church, pink hip huggers before bed, make him cum, none for yourself, topless at the pool.
Soon she will knock on the door, enter, and kneel as I call her by her new name.  She will be broken, crying, her married tears to mark her graduation.

See, I told you I was "cute".
4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
a. Aquaman – Cute, But I don’t swim that way.
b. Superman – Who needs to make comparisons?
c. Wonder Woman – No brainer, have you actually seen her?
d. She-Ra – Who?




5. Knowing there’s a hot young couple in the adjoining hotel room, would you press your ear against the wall to hear the action on the other side?

·         Are you kidding?  That’s why I slipped the front desk clerk the extra $20. 

6. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.


  •  OF COURSE!  Isn't that why we all pay for high-speed broadband?  The dangerous thing about the Internet is that it expands possibilities, even if they are only fantasies...Would I ever have had the guts to ask you to take your top off in person?  Would I talk dirty to a beautiful stranger if I had to do it face-to-face?  Would I have learned to be so bold, so domineering, if we had met over coffee?  Never.  I have met and loved and played with wonderful people over the past 6 years that I never would have met.  My in-person circle of friends is pretty small, and even there i have changed because of my on-line experiences.  i flirt more, i make more eye contact, I seduce even when there can never be consummation of that seduction.  
  • I have changed, and I don't want to change back.
 ·          
Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
  • Rich
  • Varied
  • Unfullfilled

————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger