Latest Movie :

I'm a wizard, y'all!

Or at least I'm playing one. Diablo III is soooo fun. I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but I've been really busy at work and then totally sucked into that game when I get home. Patrick and I actually managed to do chores yesterday to soothe our consciences before going and murdering demons, so I was very impressed with us.

We are determined to mow the lawn and water plants tonight before getting back into it, so that'll take some willpower. Horses would love our yard right now, so it is time. I'm thrilled we're getting a three-day weekend. I can't wait to sleep in and do nothing but stuff I enjoy for the entire three days. YAY!

Oh, I don't know if any of you have tried these things called langostinos, but they are evidently some sort of small shrimp-lobster thing that lives in the ocean. They taste mostly like a slightly shrimpier shrimp, and they're pretty good! They're also a lot cheaper than regular shrimp. I think this is because no one else knows what they are either. We're going to try them in a salad and with some pasta this weekend, and they ought to be delicious. I keep calling them langoliers because I can't remember their real name, and Patrick was initially horrified at the thought of eating something I kept calling by that name, but then he got used to it.

Langostinos
Langoliers
Not the same thing at all.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends. Much love.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger